12.09.2010

fishtails and high heels.

this sweater ended up being a good buy as i've been wearing it a lot. it's super soft and lightweight so i end up throwing it on over everything. if i ever get around to posting some pictures from the weekend, you will see more of it, and here too. anyways, i've always loved the fishtail braid and recently saw a tutorial on how to do it. it's fairly easy to do...on someone else. doing it yourself is a bit more tricky. i felt like i didn't have enough fingers. i (sloppily) curled my hair for some texture before doing a small side braid.



(sweater, papaya; zip leggings, express; shoes, aldo; sadie striped tee @ oomph.)

sadie striped tee also worn here.

18 comments:

Gertrude said...

the shoes are fab! Love the hairstyle :) x

Sia said...

This outfit is so on point!! I love it all. The wedges, bag,top, all of it. You look lovely girl. Thanks for sharing, love Sia xx

Serena said...

what cute little outfit~!
thanks for visting my blog!!

Love from Seoul,
Nostalgic Senses

http://nostalgicsenses.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the hair and your outfit.. :)

- Sriya x

Unknown said...

love everything about your outfit! fishtailing is one of my favorite things to do to my hair :)

xoxo

Ashley Rae said...

I love fishtail braids! I just watched a tutorial too. I'm not that great at them either but I actually like them a little sloppy. Love this outfit.

http://araeofstyle.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

OMG I love it all!

Laura said...

I loooove the sweater, shirt and shoes :) Basically your whole outfit!

Unknown said...

pretty babe!! I wish I was as good braiding my hair....
C:

http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

bravegrrl said...

this is a perfect everyday look! love it!

MARIE said...

OH perfect shoes! Nice look!
Thanks for your comment :) !
http://marieblogueuse.blogspot.com

Mia M. said...

thank you for your sweet comment and stopping by! Hope to see you again :)
It looks so warm on your photos - I am jealous, haha! I like your wardrobe, you have some really cool clothes!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

freyja said...

love,love,love this outfit and the shoes are amazing :)

thanks for visiting my blog, following yours ! it's really good

www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

hej said...

love your outfit!

Reg Rodriguez said...

cute outfit and even cuter hair!! :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

Pink Stilettos said...

This is a great look and I am crazy about those wedges! xoxo

Pink Stilettos

Bronzed Humanity said...

that striped top is SO cute!!
xx
http://www.hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

Jan said...

Kudos for being able to walk in those high shoes! Impressive!

01 09 10