8.19.2013

a week of red heels. silk jumpsuit.

this week, it's all about these red suede heels.
i mentioned in my recent haul video that i haven't had a red shoe in years, so i'm really excited about this pair. i was worried that i wouldn't get too much use out of this bold color, but i have been wearing them non-stop. for my first outfit, i tested the waters by pairing it with a simple, black, silk jumpsuit. check back this week to see all of my outfit pairings so far.

summer is officially over in our household as the minis are all back in school. we had so much fun, though, that i don't want it to end. even though i'll be enforcing school-night rules regarding technology/tv limits and earlier bed times, i'm hoping to make up for that by squeezing in evening swims at the heated pool a couple nights a week.

what have you been loving lately?
kids in school for the first time? how did they transition?


a recent wine night with the mamas included
yummy chocolates from japan.
(enzo angiolini heels; armani exchange jumpsuit)

here's a look to try:



*     *     *



19 comments:

Stacey said...

Interesting jumpsuit! The silhouette looks nice

Unknown said...

Love the shoes and jumpsuit! You're such a stylish and fun mama!

Unknown said...

Lookin really chic dear ;))

New post up...
❤ Jenny Tsang
www.Tsangtastic.com
– NEW POST: I've Found Cinderella's Heels –

joyh82 said...

You look great, love the red heels! The candy looks great too.

helloadastra said...

I love the red heels! it's not something i see very often, i love it! :)

Samantha Mariko said...

Red is a great accent, especially paired with this black jumper! I'm actually looking for a red pair of shoes myself!

www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Frannie Pantz said...

Great fun red heels! I love then with this jumpsuit! Summer's over here too and I am so sad :-(

Unknown said...

Love the jumpsuit with the red pumps. Totally hot! Spring is around the corner, and I can't wait to dust off some lighter clothes. x

Chicago Chic said...

Omg you look soooo chic!

fashion doctor said...

so pretty! love your outfit! xxxxxxxx

Natalie said...

the red heels are just too loveable!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love a great pair of red heels! I swear that they can be worn with nearly anything!

April

Style Journey said...

I love this! Every girl should have a pair of red shoes in her wardrobe. The little one started school today and Kayla starts college Thursday!!

Balancing Lisa said...

You look FAB! and I love your hair like that too! xo

Susan said...

I love the jumpsuit! SO great.
Kids here don't start school until early Sept...

gabrielle said...

love the jumpsuit -- so classy with the heels and yum! so jealous of your japanese chocolates. they have the best sweets!!

xo,
gabby

A Very Sweet Blog said...

cute jumpsuit, bag and heels becks! you take style to an entirely different level! love it! perfect!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Call me M said...

LOVE this outfit! Both the heels and the jumpsuit are fantastic!!!

LoveYourEgo said...

Great combination for an elegant look! I'd also think that red heels are a bit harder to combine but if you stick to one main colour it get's quite easy. =)

http://Love-your-ego.blogspot.de

01 09 10