8.27.2013

red + leopard.

red + leopard is one of my favorite combinations.
not sure if red makes the leopard pop, or if leopard makes the red pop...either way, the two always seem to work nicely together. after realizing that all my pencil skirts are black,
i picked out this red one from Foymall. i particularly liked
the detail at the waist.

a few things to consider when shopping at Foymall:
- read the descriptions carefully, and research the materials. familiarize yourself with some of the blends in your own closet so you will know exactly what you are purchasing.
- always check the measurements provided. i assumed "free size" to mean one size fits all, but this skirt is tight. i'm a size 0, and this skirt fits like a 00-0 or XS/S.
- when in doubt, just ask. drop them an email or
use their live chat feature.

tell me one of your favorite combinations.

thai coffee + blueberry cream cheese bread pudding.
(skirt c/o foymall; ON shirt; JustFab bag c/o; enzo angiolini shoes via nordstrom rack)

you might like these:



*     *     *



18 comments:

Halie said...

Super professional. Love it.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

JennaStevie said...

This is a really great skirt, love the colour and of course perfect with the leopard print!! Always a classic combination :)
I think those things are important when buying online from anywhere!
xJennaD

Shybiker said...

Oh, I love this skirt. The vivid color, the neat design up top. Really special.

Chyrel Gomez said...

Miss reading your blog and I really love the pop of red! Can't argue with red and leopard. You look so hot! :)

Unknown said...

I love this outfit! I think both the red and the print pop together! Great look! ;)

Rosalia
Style-love.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Beautiful combination of red and leopard! Plans to be one of my fall go-to looks. Wish I had seen this look before publishing my weekly style inspiration post :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love how you styled your outfit, you look amazing!

Frannie Pantz said...

You're right--red and leopard go great together! I'm going to have to copy this look!

LoveYourEgo said...

Red and leo prints could look really cheap but you make it look so elegant and stylish! I love this outfit. :-)

http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

Unknown said...

gorgeous! I love the red pencil skirt and leopard blouse, very nice!!
xx

Style Journey said...

You are one smokin' hot mama! I would say red and leopard is my favorite combo too.

Unknown said...

Very nice pairing. I think red looks so amazing on you! That dessert...omg!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It looks really rich together becks. I love that skirt.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Call me M said...

Elegant and stunning! Love this style!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

you look great. Love the combo

Unknown said...

I can't get enough of leopard print with red. In fact, I'm wearing leopard print shoes with red skinnies right now! Leopard print goes with so much. I'm always grabbing my print scarf, because snap, snap, snap. It goes with everything! xx

It's Me De said...

Take my money NOW!I absolutely LOVE your outfit! The combination of red and leopard looks AMAZING together~

Unknown said...

I love love love the red skirt! It's classic but says "POWER!"

01 09 10