9.04.2013

patty's closet. the silk pant.

i love the intensity of jewel tones.
jewel tone colors are rich and exciting to the eye, especially when paired with other deep colors. however, to keep the focus on these great pants, i paired it with mint, a lighter, non-competing color in the same [green] family, then added deep red shoes for extra oomph.

 the top and pants are from Patty's Closet, a vegas-based retail concept that carries only six of each item. once it's gone, it's gone, and new items take their place. merchandise even varies from store to store, so chances of running into someone with the same outfit are slim. stores are currently located in vegas, hawaii, portland, new jersey, and alaska.
select items can be found online.

808 locals, find Patty's Closet in mililani town center
and in windward mall.

Patty's Closet: facebook | instagram | shop | twitter

my Patty's Closet 20% off labor day sale purchases.
(pants (c/o) and top, Patty's Closet; enzo angiolini shoes)

25 comments:

jackie jade said...

awesome outfit - love those printed pants. i haven't found a pair yet that i like, but i love the trend of printed pants.
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Unknown said...

Your post caught my attention when you said mint green and red..i love those colors, but I never thought they would look good together..Boy how wrong I am..They look fantastic together. I however do not like the pants at all..Not the color or the print!! I think a nice pair of white pants would look great...

Sabrina said...

Those pants are such a great print! Looks great with the mint.

Giveaway: Win a $1900 aquamarine necklace!

JennaStevie said...

These pants are AMAZING, love the print and colour soo much. You paired it perfectly with the mint
xJennaD

Mrs. Aa said...

love that pants <3

visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

stay fab,
Miss Aa

helloadastra said...

I see you're still rocking those red heels. Although it's a really bold colour for heels, I like how it seems to match a lot more outfits than expected. I also like your jeweled tone outfit here! The pants are very cute <3

LoveYourEgo said...

Looks like you're in love with thos red heels =) I really like this look. Being dressed in colours from head to toe is so bold!

http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

Susan said...

I LOVE those pants!!

Balancing Lisa said...

Those pants are MAJOR!!! loving how you styled them and love you in that necklace! I bought the same one for me and am yet to wear it. you have inspired me ;) xo

Dawn said...

I didn't think I would like the colors together but they actually work really well!!

oomph. said...

thank you :)

oomph. said...

got so many compliments on the necklace, lisa...thanks!

oomph. said...

they are so comfy!

oomph. said...

yup...if i love something, i WEAR it!

oomph. said...

yes, red shoes turned out to be very versatile.

oomph. said...

thank you, jenna!

oomph. said...

thank you :)

oomph. said...

thank you.

oomph. said...

thanks jackie!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Those pants and top look beautiful together Becks. Love the touch of red with the shoes. Nice :)
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Maria Elena Dominguez said...

Love the colors! And that necklace is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Those silk pants are to die for, i need to get me some !!!!

rebeccabasset said...

I love Silk Pants, and they look wonderful!

Thanks for the post and I will check out Patty's Closet!

oomph. said...

thanks, and i do hope you check them out!

oomph. said...

thanks kim!

01 09 10